To register for a class, login to BRITE at www.broward.k12.fl.us/erp/brite/HR/ess/portal.htm
Course Description and Inservice Points are available for each event. Classes meeting for more than one session have a number in parentheses to reflect subsequent sessions (i.e. Word 201 (2) = second day of class). View descriptions for Instructional courses or non Non-Instructional courses.
“After Training” Links
- A minimum of 10 are needed for a class. Walk-ins are welcome at their own risk.
- Enrollee will be contacted at least 2 days prior via CAB should a class be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Participants are responsible for having the necessary software at their work site to complete follow-up activities.
- Send all follow-up assignments along with Staff Development Activity Log and Participant Check List to the attention of the class facilitator by the Follow-Up Due Date (Usually two weeks from last session) Late submittal will not be accepted.
- Credit Adjustment Forms are only used when discrepancies are caused by the facilitator, not for late follow-up submittal from the participant.